Week 13 weigh-in

Well folks, today I have to report the somewhat unexpected result of a 2.8kg loss!!!!

That’s my 10% reached and powering on through I’ve also passed my 15kg mini-goal bringing me to a total of 15.6kg lost.

Yep, life is good 🙂
I have my new shoes and I will be getting my Angel Season 5 DVDs as soon as I figure out where the money is going to come from 😛

Exercise this week:
Tues: nil
Wed: 50min treadmill 4.7km, 40 min WW Exercise Sucess DVD (warm up, tummy time, fit strip workout and cool down) 50 min treadmill 4.2km
Thurs: 45min treadmill 4.1km
Fri: nil
Sat: nil
Sun: nil
Mon: 45 min treadmill 4.2km, Move DVD Total body workout, 15 min abs, 50 min treadmill 4.6km

7 Responses to “Week 13 weigh-in”

1. Em says:

What a fantastic loss Mim Well Done !!!!!!!. I admire you and your efforts on the treadmill….that is one piece of equipment I hate lol.

2. Slim Suzy says:

Well done on the great loss! Congrats on passing your 15kg loss too!

3. Tobbë says:

Congrats Mim, If I can help towards your rewards for attaining your goals, just let me know. When I saw you at the convention the other week I could not help myself but comment to Zuckerbaby how good you looked.
    So whats the next target? And what should I be saving for?
    Tobbë

4. Mim says:

Awww, Tobbë that’s so sweet of you 🙂 I’m not really short of pennies, just have to wait till after this month as we’ve been hit with pre-school fees, dance fees, and new school clothes costs for the begining of term. Next goal 20kg is with the Big Damn Brissie meet as reward – good thing Adam and I have started using our budget software again!

5. Emma says:

Fan-bloody-tastic Mim! Great work on hitting those mini goals too.

6. Tracey Anne says:

Wow mim, you never cease to amaze me! Your determination and hard work is really paying off. And you are such an inspiration! Keep up the awesome work, you rock. 😀 Can’t wait to see some updated pics, we’ll hardly recognise you.

7. Jami says:

2.8 kgs – that’s just bloomin’ amazing!! And 15.6kgs in total is rather brilliant indeed. 😀