Not blogging, not sleeping, not coping

It’s 1:45 in the morning. I’m supposed to be taking the animals to be boarded for the weekend first thing tomorrow, have to leave the house at 7:30am. I’ve not made the clothes for myself that I wanted to get done for the reenactors’ conference this weekend. I’m not being very nice to my kids. And I’m up to my eyeballs in stuff to do both at work and at home.

Stress = not going to bed. So fucking stupid.

*kicks self*

At least I’ll sleep while we’re camping, it’s much harder to stay up too late when living in a tent.

13 Responses to “Not blogging, not sleeping, not coping”

1. Liz says:

I was in that bad stress place last week… so I feel your pain! But you know what you need. Make it a priority. You’ll be more effective at getting things done when you are well rested, anyway!

2. Sophie in the Moonlight says:

(((((hugs))))), Mim.

3. Dina says:

I’m sorry you have such stress : (

I hope you get some sleep while camping.

4. Sim says:

repeat after me “no, i will not take photos for the website” “no, i will not make dinner for you tonight” “no, i will not…..” I think you get the point you overachiever you.

5. Penny says:

Oh Mim… I hope the weekend goes better than the beginning. 🙁 The workshop on underwear looks interesting! I should like to own a corset 😉

6. Alix says:

We need to start a club, Mim. You can be Prez and I can be Veep.

Hang in there kiddo.

7. Deborah says:

{{{hugs}}}

I had a little bout of insomnia last night too. So much fun. Possibly stress-related, but more likely just middle-age related…. sigh.

8. Mim says:

Mind you, Samantha decided not to come home last night so I was also waiting for the bloody cat so I wouldn’t be frantically chasing her around outside in the morning before taking them to the kennels. She turned up at 1:30am. But I really should have just gone to bed and trusted to her hunger for breakfast to have her sitting on the doorstep at crack of dawn.

9. Lisa says:

poor you- i rmemeber thsoe days- now they occur very rarely- poor you xx

10. suze2000 says:

Mim – bummer. You do seem to have a lot on your plate right now. Have you considered cutting down? The P&C surely has had enough years of service from you, or the canteen, or the school clothes shop. People won't step up if they think you are going to do it all. *hugs*

11. Penthe says:

Hope the camping provides some stress-reduction for you. And some sleep.

12. FranticMommy says:

((HUGS)) Mimm. This too shall pass.

13. Alix says:

Please come back and let us know you’re okay, Mim. I love you and miss you.