I make earrings

Early this year I rather foolishly promised to make at least 48 pairs of earrings for the P&C Craft Group Mothers Day stall. Of course I procrastinated about it something shocking and really only got stuck into it properly yesterday. Here’s what I’ve come up with (there’s multiples of each design).

Earrings

If you want to have a closer look all the individual pics are on my Flickr.

8 Responses to “I make earrings”

1. Ariane says:

Awesomely impressive. I still can’t quite get my head around the concept that you said you would do that… πŸ™‚

2. Megan says:

Look great! Love the aventurine. Wondering what little giftie is coming my way from preschool now – daresay not as tasteful as your earrings!

3. Libertine says:

Wow, as a person who can barely draw a box and make a sock puppet, I love them, and can’t believe you made them. Jealous!

4. Cathy says:

Gorgeous Mim – well done. See you did it!

5. Dina says:

I REALLY love those!!!!!!

My favorite is the second ones on the last row. Are those amethyst?

I wish I could go to this Mother’s Day Stall thing.

6. Mim says:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone πŸ™‚

Dina – Yep, amethyst and Swarovski crystal. The Mother’s Day stall is a nightmare, so many kids all trying to buy the same gifts! LOL

7. Nap Mom says:

Fantastic. I know that it is very time consuming to make all of the earrings. I’ve made some myself. Your earrings are great and the wire wrapping is spot on!

8. Mel says:

How lovely – I love beads but haven’t really learned the whole jewellery making thing. I make bracelets and heart brooches that I designed myself because they are easy and I don’t have to worry about the clasps. And also because it goves me excuse to buy lovely beads.You are so kind to make these for the stall – good on you.