Sundays in My City

Unknown Mami
We went bowling this morning, it’s been a long time between visits to the bowling alley and we were all rather rusty. But no children’s tempers were lost and no muscles were pulled so all was well.

David and Caitlin at bowling

Caitlin and David, and Tom's friend's feet

Me bowling

Me!

I so need a haircut

Me from the front, I need a haircut

Adam bowling

Adam

My dad and Tom in the background

My dad and Tom in the background

We came home and had a BBQ lunch and sat around chatting for a while before finally deciding it was time to get some of that decluttering done that I’d planned to spend most of the weekend on.

Samantha was not pleased to be disturbed.

What do you mean you want to tidy the drawers?

What do you mean you want to tidy the drawers?

Oh, all right, I'll move if I must

Oh, all right, I'll move if I must

Every time Adam or I have sat down and stopped moving since evicting her from the chest of drawers, Samantha has proceeded to sit on us.

Self portrait with cat

Self portrait with cat

So there you have it, my Sunday. Not terribly picturesque this week, but there was family fun and feline fuzziness and that’s not such a bad way to spend a day 🙂

Don’t forget to go visit Unknown Mami and see the other Sundays in My City offerings!

11 Responses to “Sundays in My City”

1. Mandy says:

I can’t wait till my kids are big enough to really appreciate bowling. Another year or so. Looks like you had fun.

2. sheila says:

that is one BIG cat! lol! I haven’t been bowling in YEARS! Looks like you had a great time!

3. Sonya says:

I LOVE to bowl! Im really horrible but I still have fun..lol I just love that look your cat is giving in the last photo! LOL

4. Unknown Mami says:

I have not been bowling in ages! I’m terrible at it, but it is so much fun and I have such fond childhood memories of it.

5. Bowling is always a favorite past-time on how summer days– It’s fun and it’s air conditioned!
    Happy SIMC, jj

6. Robyn Engel says:

My fingers still hurt from bowling a couple weeks ago. I scored 75 and I’m proud of it.

That’s a huge cat.

Fun pictures.
    Happy Sunday and new week.

7. BLOGitse says:

Your bowling position looks very pro! 🙂
    Have a great week ahead!

8. brainella says:

Love bowling. There is only one place near us to bowl and it’s so busy you have to wait in line to bowl. I’m not a patient girl. 🙂

That cat cracks me up. I’m sure she’d roller her eyes at you if she could…

9. Sarah says:

I love your cat. She is big and beautiful! My cat is a slinky malinky but still manages to obscure my vision when she sits on my neck.