I got tagged by Megan.
1. Were you named after anyone? My mum went to school with a Miriam but I’m not named after her per se, my middle name is mum’s big sister’s name – Faye.
2. When was the last time you cried? Ummm, can’t remember when exactly, weeks ago I think, but it was something to do with feeling very inadequate as a mother and human being in general.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Neither like nor dislike, it’s functional.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Double smoked leg ham, or smoked salmon.
5. Do you have kids? Yep, 3 of the buggers.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Possibly, I’m a little odd though so I might not be close friends with me.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? I can imagine circumstances under which I would, I’m not in any hurry to do so however.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Weetbix.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Hardly ever.
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes, in some ways, but I’d like to be stronger.
13. What is your favourite icecream? Coffee.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Whether they smile.
15. Red or pink? Red, pink is vile.
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? My tendency to procrastinate.
17. Who do you miss the most? Hmmm, no one really.
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? 3/4 blue denim pants and brown Colorado leather clogs.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? Yes, duplicate lego sets given to David.
21. What are you listening to right now? David taping his feet on the kitchen floor while he does his homework. It’s kind of annoying.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Pine green.
23. Favourite smells? Cinnamon, sandalwood, vanilla, the sea.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mum.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Ooo, a hard one….ummm…yes! 😛
26. Favourite sports to watch? Watching sport makes my brain melt. Unless it’s dressage. Or gymnastics. Or diving.
27. Hair colour? Mousey brown when it’s left alone, but right now it’s a nice deep red/brown with blonde foils.
28. Eye colour? Hazel.
29. Do you wear contacts? Nope, my eyes they work just fine on their own.
30. Favourite food? Arrgh! Don’t make me choose! Erm….the edible stuff!
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? Stardust.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? Blue.
34. Summer or winter? Winter.
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
36. Favourite dessert? Tiramasu.
39. What book are you reading now? I’m between books for myself, but I’m reading The Horse and His Boy to the kids.
40. What is on your mousepad? Serenity on one, SG-1 on another, but mostly I use the laptop so they’re going to waste, it’s very sad.
41. What did you watch on tv last night? Wonderfalls on DVD
42. Favourite sound? Silence
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? UK
45. Do you have a special talent? Being me, no-one else beats me at that.
46. Where born? Bankstown Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
I tag anyone who’s bored enough to do it.
6 thoughts on “Questions. 46 of them in fact.”
hey, you had the energy to add in links to yours! 🙂
Very cool Mim. Love some of your answers.Nat
That was kinda fun… I like the crayon answer
What happened to number 18?
LOL Excellent question! I just followed the meme back and I found the missing question 18 four generations back:18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?I think it’s better lost don’t you? 🙂
Damn it, 37 and 38 are missing too. *fails proofreading 101*