Lists that need to be written:
- Tom’s belated birthday party guest list
- Christmas party / Adam’s “Don’t Panic” birthday party guest list (he’s turning 42, bring your towel!)
- Christmas shopping list
- New Zealand holiday organising list
- New Zealand holiday packing/purchasing list
- Craft and reenactment projects to do list
- House decluttering and renovating to do list
- Shopping list for grocery shopping on Thursday
Some of these lists are partially in my head and I believe Adam has partial versions of a couple of them too. It’d be kind of handy if they were done properly and put somewhere sensible though.
Lists I’m contemplating posting here on my blog:
And finally, tonight’s to do list:
- Have a mug of tea
- Put a load of washing on
- Clean up the kitchen
- More tea
- Start planning New Zealand trip
- Refill the mug
- Find the letter I’ve been carrying around in my bag for weeks but which has gone missing just when I needed it.
- Might make this one chamomile
- Read a book
Better get on with it hadn’t I? Step one, boil the kettle.