…now, what was it?
Errr, let’s see.
- I gained 0.2kg this week.
- Our iinet connection was installed today against all odds, which, YAY! But in the process the phone socket in the kitchen for our Optus cable land-line was sacrificed so now the answering machine/base station is plugged in to the socket in the study downstairs and we’re using one of our secondary handsets instead.
- I sold two necklaces last week, so there’s another 2008 goal ticked off.
- David and I went bowling on Sunday morning, my scores were 96 and 69, the symmetry is nice at any rate.
- I washed the curtains that hang right next to the dining table. They were filthy. The washing made very little difference *sigh*
- Caitlin has announced that she wants to go horse-riding. My subtle campaign of pushing horse books over fairy books has paid off. Now all I need to do is get myself down to riding weight so I can go with her.
- Tomorrow is photo day at school. I should probably get Adam to clean their shoes. I wonder if I’ve got clean decent looking uniforms for them all….
Um, yep, that’s about it.